You’re in standard if:
(a) you may not spend a payment, or other quantity, on time under this agreement;
(b) you breach every other dependence on this agreement or a supply of any other contract you’ve got with us;
(c) any information you provide us with in trying to get the mortgage is false or, within our opinion that is reasonable; or
(d) you feel bankrupt or insolvent, or have actually an administrator appointed; or
( ag ag ag e) you designate your property to a creditor.
Then, unless we notify you to the contrary, we may bring enforcement proceedings against you in the following circumstances if you are in default:
(a) where the National Credit Code relates to this contract and:
- You have been given by us, and any guarantor, a default notice permitting you at the very least thirty days through the date the standard notice is taken up to get to treat the standard; and
- the notice contains whatever is necessary because of the nationwide Credit Code; and
- the standard will not be remedied within that duration; or
(b) in which the nationwide Credit Code relates to this contract plus it will not need us to offer a standard notice or even to hold back until the time specified within the standard notice has passed away before using proceedings against you; or
(c) where in fact the nationwide Credit Code doesn’t affect this contract and:
- You have been given by us, and any guarantor, a standard notice; and
- the standard will not be remedied.